CorPower Ocean Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CorPower Ocean's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.1M per year.
- CorPower Ocean's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- CorPower Ocean has 53 Employees.
- CorPower Ocean grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- CorPower Ocean currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CorPower Ocean?
CorPower Ocean is bringing a new type of compact Wave Energy Converters to market. The concept includes unique mechanical design, inspired by the pumping principles of the human heart. This is combined with advanced control algorithms that make the converter oscillate in resonance with incoming waves. Active phase control enables 3 times increase in power absorption compared to conventional passive wave power buoys. The result is high power output compared to competing technology with the same physical size and weight. The combination of low investment costs, high capacity factor and an effective maintenance scheme will make wave power competitive with offshore wind, and long term the cost of energy can be pushed down in order to be fully competitive with established energy sources. CorPower is also offering its unique drivetrain technology for electromechanical cylinders targeting heavy lifting and manufacturing equipment.keywords:N/A