CorHealth Ontario Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CorHealth Ontario's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- CorHealth Ontario's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- CorHealth Ontario has 70 Employees.
- CorHealth Ontario grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- CorHealth Ontario currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CorHealth Ontario?
As of June 22, 2017, we are CorHealth Ontario, an organization formed by the merger of the Cardiac Care Network of Ontario and the Ontario Stroke Network, with an expanded mandate spanning cardiac, stroke and vascular through the entire course of care including secondary prevention, rehabilitation and recovery. CorHealth Ontario proudly advises the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Local Health Integration Networks, hospitals, and care providers to improve the quality, efficiency, accessibility and equity of cardiac, stroke and vascular services for patients across Ontario. For more information, visit corhealthontario.ca.keywords:N/A