Copper River Enterprise Services Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Copper River Enterprise Services's estimated revenue is currently $3.4M per year.
- Copper River Enterprise Services's estimated revenue per employee is $65882
- Copper River Enterprise Services has 51 Employees.
- Copper River Enterprise Services grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Copper River Enterprise Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Copper River Enterprise Services?
As an Alaskan Tribal 8(a) Entity, Copper River Enterprise Services empowers federal clients by improving mission effectiveness, reducing operational costs, and increasing efficiency. Our differentiated approach ensures customer success through the delivery of marketplace guidance, solution education, technical expertise, workforce capability as well as streamlined procurement processes to facilitate all agency requirements. Learn more at www.CopperRiverES.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Copper River En...||$3.4M||51||11%|
Copper River Enterprise Services News
The Interoperability Testing Service market report is an all-inclusive study ... HARMAN, Kinectrics, Fujitsu, Copper River IT, Spectrum Enterprise ...
... furniture from Ohio; Copper River sockeye smoked salmon from Alaska; and bluejeans from Texas. ... OVERSEAS SERVICE ... Overman's enterprise, on the other hand, is in a town with 6,644 residents, roughly 35 miles ...
Each segment of the global Interoperability Testing Service market is ... ,Fujitsu ,Copper River IT ,Spectrum Enterprise ,CISC Semiconductor.