CopperState Fire Protection Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CopperState Fire Protection's estimated annual revenue is currently $16M per year.
- CopperState Fire Protection's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- CopperState Fire Protection has 55 Employees.
- CopperState Fire Protection grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- CopperState Fire Protection currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CopperState Fire Protection?
CopperState's parent company was founded in 1952 when fire detection was in its infancy and monitoring consisted of an alarm ringing directly to the local fire station. Today, CopperState is still family owned and operated, providing fire protection, monitoring, test and inspections, and emergency communications services. CopperState uses only the most reliable, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and utilizes redundant UL- Listed central stations to monitor alarm activity. We offer products from the industry's leading manufacturers of fire protection systems. In addition to serving all of Arizona, the CopperState team also supports federal projects in California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, and Utah. Our administrative team is ready and able to handle any issues our customers may have.keywords:Construction