Cook County Department of Public Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cook County Department of Public Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $75.3M per year.
- Cook County Department of Public Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Cook County Department of Public Health has 279 Employees.
- Cook County Department of Public Health grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Cook County Department of Public Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cook County Department of Public Health?
CCDPH is the state certified public health agency for Cook County with the exception of Chicago, Evanston, Skokie, Oak Park and Stickney Township. These four municipalities and one township have separate, state certified, local public health departments. With more than 300 employees serving approximately 2.5 million residents in 129 municipalities, CCDPH staff strives to meet the public health needs of our suburban Cook County jurisdiction through effective and efficient disease prevention and health promotion programs. CCDPH takes a network approach to protecting and promoting health. Our staff brings people and resources together to address issues facing our communities. CCDPH provides clinical services around communicable diseases, and reproductive and oral health. We work to prevent the spread of more than 70 reportable communicable diseases and enforce Cook County and Illinois public health laws, rules and regulations.keywords:N/A