Converseon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Converseon's estimated annual revenue is currently $12M per year.
- Converseon received $5.0M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Converseon's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Converseon's total funding is $7.5M.
- Converseon has 48 Employees.
- Converseon grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Converseon currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Converseon?
Converseon is a leader in AI-powered analysis and insights of social listening and associated voice of customer data. Our mission is simple: provide the world's best quality social listening data and associated insights and help clients integrate these across the organization to drive business results. The firm has a garnered an enviable reputation for excellence, including Dataweek Top Innovator in Social Data Mining, Leader in Enterprise Social Listening, Forrester Wave Q1 2010; Strong Performer 2012, Strong Performer 2014 with best industry scores for our sentiment analysis, data processing and consulting (with a 5 out of 5 score). Our solutions include Conversus, a (SaaS0 Machine-Learning-As-A-Service platform specifically for text analytics/natural language processing that is programmatically integrated with select leading social listening/management, pre-built machine learning classifiers for NLP deployment and a suite of social/AI powered programmatic "Insights-on-Demand" solutions. Clients include many of the world's largest and most iconic brands, research and media firms and leading applications and platforms where reliable, high quality social data is essential. We're hiring too!keywords:saas, Advertising,Analytics,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Search