Convergent Dental Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Convergent Dental's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.4M per year.
- Convergent Dental received $9.0M in venture funding in April 2015.
- Convergent Dental's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Convergent Dental has 117 Employees.
- Convergent Dental grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Convergent Dental currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Convergent Dental?
Convergent Dental, Inc., is the creator of Solea, the world's first computer-aided hard, soft and osseous tissue dental laser. With an isotopic CO2 beam of 9.3 µm, Solea cuts significantly finer and faster than any other dental laser, with virtually no noise or need for anesthesia. Our unique system, with patented technologies and controls, nearly eliminates the need for the drill. And without the drill, dental dread is a thing of the past. Solea is completely changing what it means to go to the dentist. CONTACT US Convergent Dental 140 Kendrick Street, Bldg C3 Needham, MA 02494 P: 800.880.8589 E: email@example.com For the most up to date Career Postings, please visit our website.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power