Continental Industries a Division of Burndy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Continental Industries a Division of Burndy's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.3M per year.
- Continental Industries a Division of Burndy's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Continental Industries a Division of Burndy has 50 Employees.
- Continental Industries a Division of Burndy grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Continental Industries a Division of Burndy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Continental Industries a Division of Burndy?
Continental Industries, headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma , was formed in 1958 and is today a leading manufacturer of connectors for gas, propane, and water distribution service lines and exothermic welding products for electrical grounding, cathodic protection, lightning protection, and electric railways. An ISO 9001 certified company, Continental Industries has manufacturing locations in Tulsa and Broken Arrow , Oklahoma . Our employees are committed to providing the best value to our customers. Our full line of plastic and steel connector products are produced utilizing state-of-the-art injection molding, automatic screw machines, and CNC machining equipment. Our commitment to quality is evident in every step of our business processes. Renowned for our design and development of technologically advanced products, we provide our customers with reliable, cost-effective solutions to their main to meter service line installation, repair, or renewal problems. thermOweld®, our exothermic welding materials and accessories products, provide a simple, efficient, cost effective method of permanently connecting two or more conductors utilizing a high temperature exothermic reaction between Aluminum and Copper Oxide to produce an almost pure copper weld. We manufacture all of our weld metal and molds in Oklahoma so you are certain of getting consistent, high quality products to satisfy your exothermic welding needs.keywords:N/A