Contemporary Arts Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Contemporary Arts Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.1M per year.
- Contemporary Arts Center's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Contemporary Arts Center has 80 Employees.
- Contemporary Arts Center grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Contemporary Arts Center currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Contemporary Arts Center?
The Contemporary Arts Center's mission is based on the notion that there is an inextricable link between art and life, and that connections are made through contemporary art. We provide a space for reflection and dialogue, where the public can engage with artists, scholars, and each other around contemporary issues. We are committed to remaining the place where opportunity transcends boundaries. The CAC is shaped by a symbiotic relationship with the community. We are a neighbor, a leader, and a facilitator. We believe in the idea of an open cultural forum where all are welcome to congregate and gain exposure to new ideas and where art is a means for people to connect to each other and to the world outside.keywords:N/A