Constellation HomeBuilder Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Constellation HomeBuilder Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.2M per year.
- Constellation HomeBuilder Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Constellation HomeBuilder Systems has 160 Employees.
- Constellation HomeBuilder Systems grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Constellation HomeBuilder Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Constellation HomeBuilder Systems?
Innovative software solutions from Constellation HomeBuilder Systems empower homebuilders with information to effectively manage and grow their business. Our software helps our builders position themselves for growth, financing, acquisition, or IPO. Our customers are climbing the BUILDER 100 with Constellation as their trusted technology partner. Constellation's commitment to homebuilding software is second to none, with over 100 employees dedicated to software development and support, and constant enhancements to our solutions. Backed by Constellation Software, we are committed to homebuilders and the technology that powers them. From planning to homeowner services, we have land development software, new home sales and marketing software, production, purchasing, scheduling, accounting, warranty, electronic homeowner manuals, vendor portal solutions, and web site solutions designed exclusively for the home building industry. Constellation's product suite includes Builder360, BuildSoft Pro, BuildTopia, Conasys HomeOwner Care, FAST, G.1440, HomeDev Pro, LandDev, NEWSTAR, Sales1440.keywords:saas