Consolidated Medical Staffing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Consolidated Medical Staffing's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.8M per year.
- Consolidated Medical Staffing's estimated revenue per employee is $120,000
- Consolidated Medical Staffing has 57 Employees.
- Consolidated Medical Staffing grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Consolidated Medical Staffing currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Consolidated Medical Staffing?
At Consolidated Medical Staffing we pride ourselves on providing highly qualified and caring nurses to our clients. Through our extensive experience in the medical staffing industry, we understand the importance of appropriate clinical competency. Our partnerships with NurseTesting, Stafferlink, and PreCheck, enhance the speed and effectiveness of our credential processing, so that clients get quality staffing without delay. We realize that competency is only one part of the equation. Workplace culture also plays a vital role in successful placements. At Consolidated we go above and beyond credential based placements by focusing on cultural fit as well. Our purpose is defined by the genuine relationships we have with each of our medical employees, and the high standards we provide to our clients.keywords:Career / Job Search,Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|