Connection Technology Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Connection Technology Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.3M per year.
- Connection Technology Center's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Connection Technology Center has 38 Employees.
- Connection Technology Center grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Connection Technology Center currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Connection Technology Center?
CTC is the world leader in the design and manufacture of industrial accelerometers, piezo velocity transducers, 4-20 mA vibration sensors, and proximity probes as well as all related mounting hardware, cabling, and junction boxes. Our products enable efficient vibration monitoring for predictive, preventive maintenance in a wide variety of industries. Industries served include cement, mining, petrochemical, food & beverage, auto, steel, wind, paper & pulp, power generation, water & waste water treatment, pharmaceutical, hospitals, bottling, and more. Our mission is to offer the widest variety of accelerometers and vibration hardware products, which are compatible with data collectors and online monitoring systems, as well as the tools for installation. Our products reflect the inputs of our customers and distributors around the world and are designed and tested to meet the real world demands of the plant environment. We believe our products are the highest quality on the market, which is why CTC labelled products are always backed by our unconditional lifetime warranty.keywords:N/A