Computer Room Services Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Computer Room Services Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.2M per year.
- Computer Room Services Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Computer Room Services Corporation has 43 Employees.
- Computer Room Services Corporation grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Computer Room Services Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Computer Room Services Corporation?
As a leader in design, build, and maintenance of all types of mission critical infrastructures, including data centres, Computer Room Services Corporation (CRSC) supplies, installs, and maintains any and all equipment within the facility. This includes: HVAC Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems Racks Generators Environmental Monitoring Systems Fire detection and Suppression systems Security Raised flooring Structured cabling systems There are more than 300 CRSC designed and constructed facilities across Canada; spanning all major sectors including government, institutional, industrial, and commercial. CRSC has managed to maintain excellent and professional relationships with many equipment manufacturers. In accordance CRSC has been able to provide world class solutions to all its customers in both equipment and service. One company for your entire IT infrastructure needs.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|