Complete Payroll Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Complete Payroll's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- Complete Payroll's estimated revenue per employee is $163,000
- Complete Payroll has 53 Employees.
- Complete Payroll grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Complete Payroll currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Complete Payroll?
Few people get excited about payroll processing. But everybody loves getting paid. We work in payroll. That means we work through a lot of stuff many consider boring. It also means we make possible the very best part of everyone's week. (High five!) Employees can tolerate a lot of things but you mess with the paycheck and stuff happens. It's got to be accurate and on-time. Always. Making that happen is easier said than done. It requires an understanding of the tax code, employment law, software and we're really just getting started. In Payroll Country, we believe it's best to have relationships with people who know you (and your business) well and can be relied upon to help you whenever you need it. Other good ideas are free and unlimited training and an entire department dedicated to transitions. And yes, we're going to have some fun in the process. It's payroll made human. It's payroll with heart. Welcome to Payroll Country.keywords:N/A