Companion Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Companion Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.3M per year.
- Companion Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Companion Medical has 73 Employees.
- Companion Medical grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Companion Medical currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Companion Medical?
Companion Medical is a leader in the development of advanced technology to improve diabetes care. Companion's InPen system is available in the U.S. and is the only FDA-cleared, smart insulin pen paired with an integrated diabetes management app. Companion received CE mark in July 2018, paving the way for launch in key international markets.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Companion Medical News
Digital Health Service Market Research Reports 2019-2024 business prospects lead by: Cityzen Sciences, Companion Medical, DexCom, ...
Emperra, Roche, Diamesco, Companion Medical, Patients Pending, Common Sensing, Jiangsu Delfu, Dnurse. Market Segmentation.
Top Manufacturers Analysis Of the global Smart Insulin Pens Market includes Emperra, Roche, Diamesco, Companion Medical, Patients ...