Commure Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Commure's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.7M per year.
- Commure's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Commure has 115 Employees.
- Commure grew their employee count by 125% last year.
- Commure currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Commure?
Commure is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on accelerating healthcare software innovation. Commureￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs developer-facing product, based on the FHIR standard, makes it seamless for software developers to create and deploy next generation healthcare applications with a secure, reliable, compliant and interoperable foundation based on modern standards. Commure offers developers transparent control from security and compliance review to clinical informatics, while enabling integration and a HIPAA-attested cloud environment. Commure was hatched at General Catalyst, which has backed healthcare companies such as Livongo, Oscar, Mindstrong, and Color. For more information, visit www.commure.com.keywords:N/A