Commure Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Commure's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.5M per year.
- Commure's estimated revenue per employee is $154,000
- Commure's total funding is $542.3M.
- Commure's current valuation is $3.5B.
- Commure has 211 Employees.
- Commure grew their employee count by 69% last year.
What Is Commure?
Commure is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on accelerating healthcare software innovation. Commureￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs developer-facing product, based on the FHIR standard, makes it seamless for software developers to create and deploy next generation healthcare applications with a secure, reliable, compliant and interoperable foundation based on modern standards. Commure offers developers transparent control from security and compliance review to clinical informatics, while enabling integration and a HIPAA-attested cloud environment. Commure was hatched at General Catalyst, which has backed healthcare companies such as Livongo, Oscar, Mindstrong, and Color. For more information, visit www.commure.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
– Commure launches an FHIR-native open platform for healthcare developers that makes it easy to build and deploy the next generation of healthcare apps by providing a secure, reliable, and interoperable foundation. – The Commure Platform provides REST APIs, SDKs and cloud services that support ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|