Community Veterinary Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Community Veterinary Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $99M per year.
- Community Veterinary Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $1,477,612
- Community Veterinary Partners's total funding is $0.6M.
- Community Veterinary Partners has 67 Employees.
- Community Veterinary Partners grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Community Veterinary Partners currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Community Veterinary Partners?
Community Veterinary Partners (CVP) owns and operates veterinary hospitals and is committed to providing world-class treatment and health services to animals. CVP is a family of 51 animal hospitals with a growing presence in ten states. CVP offers a fast paced, exciting and true entrepreneurial work environment. The company is backed by Cortec Group, a private equity firm, and continues on an accelerated growth path as it builds out its leadership team and operating platform. Based in New York, NY Cortec Group makes control investments in middle-market specialty healthcare, consumer and business products, distribution and services companies with revenues of $40-$300 million, attractive margins and strong cash flows. Cortec has invested in over 75 companies since 1990. "Partnering with CVP ensures our employees, our patients, and our community will continue to receive the care they deserve. They have always encouraged the exchange of ideas between lead veterinarians and practice manager that is fundamental to enhancing practice growth." Dr. Randy Bimes- Quakertown Veterinary Clinickeywords:Biotechnology