Community Trust Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Community Trust's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.6M per year.
- Community Trust's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Community Trust has 84 Employees.
- Community Trust grew their employee count by -41% last year.
- Community Trust currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Community Trust?
We're Community Trust, and we aren't your typical financial institution. Since we opened our doors in 1975, we have been proud to operate as a flexible alternative, providing our clients (and our team) with opportunities for growth and success. We offer a wide range of financial products and trust services, and our experts pride themselves in providing the right products to suit our customers' unique needs. Not only that, but we believe firmly in inclusion and equal opportunities for people from all walks of life. That means working hard to make sure our practices are flexible, so you don't have to be. Quick Facts about Community Trust: - A flexible alternative to larger, more traditional financial institutions - A privately held Canadian financial institution since 1975 - Regulated by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI)keywords:Finance