Community Services for Children Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Community Services for Children's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.7M per year.
- Community Services for Children's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Community Services for Children has 176 Employees.
- Community Services for Children grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Community Services for Children currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Community Services for Children?
Community Services for Children, Inc., a private nonprofit organization in Allentown, Pa., prepares young children and their families to succeed in learning and in life through innovative, comprehensive, leading-edge services. CSC is the only provider of Head Start services in the Lehigh Valley, operating more than 50 classrooms of Head Start, Early Head Start and Pre-K Counts in Lehigh and Northampton counties. Our Head Start program, which dates back to 1965, serves more than 1,200 low-income children and their families, ensuring children enter school eager and motivated to learn. Early Head Start serves pregnant women, children birth to age 3 and their families. This program includes a home-based element, as well as SafeStart, a therapeutic classroom program for abused infants and toddlers. CSC operates Early Learning Resource Centers in 17 counties across the state, providing families and child care providers with information and resources to support access to high-quality early education.keywords:N/A