Community Health Partnerships Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Community Health Partnerships's estimated annual revenue is currently $54.3M per year.
- Community Health Partnerships's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Community Health Partnerships has 201 Employees.
- Community Health Partnerships grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Community Health Partnerships currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Community Health Partnerships?
Community Health Partnerships (CHP) provides a high quality and valued service to commissioners and local partners across England, with the aim of delivering savings, increasing service integration and driving optimal use of the primary and community health estate. Wholly owned by the Department of Health, we have a strong track record of adding value to the NHS, offering a unique blend of investment, property management and strategic estate planning expertise. CHPs dedicated Strategic Estates Planning expertise and resource is supporting the NHS and wider public sector to develop and implement Local Estate Strategies that will drive system improvements, support service transformation and release capital from buildings that are no longer fit for purpose. As head tenant for the £2.5bn NHS LIFT estate, CHP is responsible for the overall management of 305 primary and community healthcare buildings across England. We provide professional strategic asset management services to effectively manage our estate through improved utilisation and contract management, driving out value from property to contribute to savings.keywords:N/A