Community Brands Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Community Brands's estimated annual revenue is currently $100.5M per year.
- Community Brands's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Community Brands has 693 Employees.
- Community Brands grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Community Brands currently has 38 job openings.
What Is Community Brands?
Community Brands is the leading provider of cloud-based software to associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools and faith-based groups. Through innovation and technology, the company empowers more than 100,000 clients and partners to succeed faster, grow stronger and achieve social good. Organizations adopt Community Brands software to manage memberships, career centers, learning, accounting, mobile giving, peer-to-peer fundraising, donations, admissions, enrollments and events. Using these engagement platforms, customers of all sizes create meaningful and lasting experiences for their members, donors, volunteers and families. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA, Community Brands serves the social good community in more than 30 countries.keywords:saas