Command Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Command Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $6M per year.
- Command Group's estimated revenue per employee is $120,000
- Command Group has 50 Employees.
- Command Group grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Command Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Command Group?
Command Recruitment Group is an Australian owned and managed company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Singapore and Port Moresby. Established in 1990 as a technical recruitment consultancy, the business has grown and flourished to become an industry leader in Australia and Asia-Pacific. At Command, we believe our success is underpinned by our focus on sector specialisation and our thorough understanding of this vibrant, growing region. Our select team of consultants are experts in their respective fields and our extensive network provides on-the-ground knowledge of the markets we are active in. With experience built over almost three decades, Command is ideally qualified to accurately assess each project's staffing needs and confidently connect specific skills with unique requirements.keywords:N/A