Comfy Quilts Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Comfy Quilts Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.1M per year.
- Comfy Quilts Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Comfy Quilts Limited has 140 Employees.
- Comfy Quilts Limited grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Comfy Quilts Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Comfy Quilts Limited?
Offering everything that anyone could ever need to get a great night's sleep: from downy duvets for those with a yen for luxury, to specialist pillows for those with allergies or back problems. Just as importantly, we pride ourselves on offering something to suit every budget as well as every body. We do this by offering our own label and white label products for a number of national retailers, as well as high quality branded products under license from household names including Silentnight, Sealy, Snug and Jeff Banks. It is also our proud claim that one in four pillows sold in Britain is made by us in our 10.5 acre site based in Manchester. Yet while we have enjoyed continuing success ever since we were founded in 1973, we never rest on our laurels. We continue to be proactive with regard to product development, which is just part of the reason our sales and market share have grown by more than 10% over the last two years, at a time when many of our competitors have been losing sleep over their sales.keywords:N/A