ComQi Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ComQi's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.8M per year.
- ComQi's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ComQi's total funding is $28M.
- ComQi has 47 Employees.
- ComQi grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- ComQi currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ComQi?
ComQi is a global leader providing a cloud-based Shopper Engagement Technology that influences consumers at the point of decision, in-store, using all digital touch-points: digital signage, mobile, video, touch, web, and social networks. ComQi's mission is to deliver an end-to-end solution that is tailored to engage consumers by optimizing communications and marketing strategies that provide the best ROI. ComQi's hundreds of customers include leading brands around the world, such as Gap, Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, H&M/Weekday, Six Flags, and McDonald's. With over 14 years of expertise, ComQi is a global company headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto, and London.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Data Storage,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Storage