Columbia China Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Columbia China's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- Columbia China's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Columbia China has 67 Employees.
- Columbia China grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Columbia China currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Columbia China?
Columbia Healthcare China was founded by Columbia Pacific Management Inc.(CPM). With headquarter is in Seattle, USA, CPM is an international business that develops and operates hospitals, clinics and senior living facilities. CPM has nearly 30 hospitals, clinics, and extended care facilities in Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Indonesia. In Year 2011, Columbia China set up the head office in Shanghai. To meet China's growing demand for international standard medical services, Columbia China will invest in the establishment of a number of comprehensive, specialized hospitals, clinics, pension care and rehabilitation facilities throughout the country. In September, 2016, TEMASEK strategically invested in Columbia China, taking 50% shares. Currently, we have 3 BUs in China: 1. Columbia Hospitals () 2. Columbia Clinics 3. Cascade Senior Living For more information: www.columbia-china.comkeywords:N/A