Collision Diagnostic Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Collision Diagnostic Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $89.1M per year.
- Collision Diagnostic Services's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Collision Diagnostic Services has 270 Employees.
- Collision Diagnostic Services grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Collision Diagnostic Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Collision Diagnostic Services?
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, asTech® focuses on providing OEM diagnostics to collision repair shops nationwide. Our service enables shops who may not have expert level electronics technicians to work on any vehicle, no matter how complex, and receive advice from a master technician. Our patented asTech® remote diagnostic device is the leading tool for automotive repair shops that want to perform more efficient work and guarantee better results for customers. With the help of our staff of certified master technicians, identifying all of the issues that need repair on any vehicle is easier than ever. Order your asTech® device today: https://astech.com/get-an-astechkeywords:N/A