Collaborative Counseling Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Collaborative Counseling's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- Collaborative Counseling's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Collaborative Counseling has 50 Employees.
- Collaborative Counseling grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Collaborative Counseling currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Collaborative Counseling?
The vision of Collaborative Counseling, LLC is to guide and inspire people in overcoming the obstacles they face and striving towards their goals. Our goal is to help people bring more joy, laughter and love into their life. It is our mission to provide counseling that will help people live their lives to the fullest by supporting them through difficult times as well as teaching skills that will allow them to make changes and progress towards a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life. Collaborative Counseling operates under a group practice model where we provide all administrative, billing and marketing support to allow therapists to work in a private practice who do not want to manage all of the aspects of running a business. We also provide access to being an in network therapist with all insurance panels.keywords:N/A