CoinTracker Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- CoinTracker's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.3M per year.
- CoinTracker's estimated revenue per employee is $182,584
- CoinTracker's total funding is $102M.
- CoinTracker's current valuation is $1.3B. (January 2022)
- CoinTracker has 89 Employees.
- CoinTracker grew their employee count by 53% last year.
CoinTracker Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is CoinTracker?
CoinTracker enables seamless cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance. As adoption of cryptocurrency continues to pick up, and more exchanges, wallets and DeFi products are built, CoinTracker will continue to deliver a foundational layer in the ecosystem for tracking and using cryptocurrency. Today our users track over $1B in crypto assets on CoinTracker. Our mission is to transition the world to an open financial system.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
... their token-trading activities are taxable, a survey conducted by Wakefield Research for tax-prep assistance firm CoinTracker says.
CoinTracker, a digital asset portfolio manager that allows investors to view their crypto holdings across different exchanges and wallets,...
The report, from digital asset platform CoinTracker, said the main reason is that people generally don't know how their cryptocurrency...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|