Coherus BioSciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Coherus BioSciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.8M per year.
- Coherus BioSciences received $75.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Coherus BioSciences's estimated revenue per employee is $68,837
- Coherus BioSciences's total funding is $327.5M.
- Coherus BioSciences has 331 Employees.
- Coherus BioSciences grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Coherus BioSciences currently has 22 job openings.
What Is Coherus BioSciences?
Coherus BioSciences is the leading biologics platform company solely focused on delivering high-quality biosimilar therapeutics that will expand patient access to life-changing medicines in regulated markets worldwide. Founded in 2010, Coherus is a late-stage biologics platform company focused on the global biosimilar market. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and composed of a team of industry veterans with decades of experience in pioneering biologics companies, our goal is to become a global leader in the biosimilar market by leveraging our team's collective expertise in key areas such as process science, analytical characterization, protein production and clinical-regulatory development. Our commercialization partnerships include global pharmaceutical companies in Europe, Asia and Latin America. Biosimilars are intended for use in place of existing, branded biologics to treat a range of chronic and often life-threatening diseases, with the potential to reduce costs and expand patient access. For additional information, please visit www.coherus.com. If you are interested in joining a highly innovative and exciting company, please visit our careers webpage at http://www.coherus.com/careers/ for a list of career opportunities.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power