Cobalt Rehabilitation Hospitals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cobalt Rehabilitation Hospitals's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Cobalt Rehabilitation Hospitals's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Cobalt Rehabilitation Hospitals has 48 Employees.
- Cobalt Rehabilitation Hospitals grew their employee count by 200% last year.
- Cobalt Rehabilitation Hospitals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cobalt Rehabilitation Hospitals?
Cobalt is recovering hope in a healing environment. Transforming rehabilitation means striving for higher standards for superior patient outcomes, quality healthcare, and exceptional service. Itￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs the standard that our patients come to expect, and itￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs the standard we employ at each Cobalt rehabilitation facility. As one of the few rehabilitation providers in the USA, our long-term investment in the communities we serve is unmatched. Family lives at the heart of Cobaltￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs loyal commitment to superior healthcare, and we warmly welcome you to join ours. Personalized Care for Optimal Healing Under the leadership of expert physicians, each facility offers remarkable treatment programs in comforting, warm environments to successfully enhance the patient experience and rejuvenate their lives. With access to the best medical expertise, equipment, therapies, support, and amenities, you can expect Cobalt to deliver the highest quality services and comfort experienced in healthcare today.keywords:N/A