Cobalt.io Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cobalt.io's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.7M per year.
- Cobalt.io received $5.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Cobalt.io's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Cobalt.io's total funding is $7M.
- Cobalt.io has 229 Employees.
- Cobalt.io grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Cobalt.io currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Cobalt.io?
Cobalt's Pen Testing as a Service (PTaaS) Platform transforms yesterday's broken pen test model into a data-driven vulnerability management engine. Fueled by our global talent pool of certified freelancers, Cobalt's crowdsourced SaaS pen test platform delivers actionable results that empower agile teams to pinpoint, track, and remediate software vulnerabilities. Hundreds of organizations now benefit from high quality pen test findings, faster remediation times, and higher ROI for their pen test budget.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The 250-employee company has a flock of bug-bounty competitors with exotic names like Synack, Bugcrowd, Cobalt.io, and Yeswehack.
Data from over 1400 pentests helps breakdown security vulnerability categories and highlights companies' desire to incorporate DevSecOps.
Ray Espinoza – Director of Security, Cobalt.io; Dave Jones – Information Security Architect, Cisco; Michelle Koblas – Manager, Customer ...