Club Pilates Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Club Pilates's estimated annual revenue is currently $583.5M per year.
- Club Pilates received $Undisclosed in venture funding in May 2017.
- Club Pilates's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Club Pilates has 2161 Employees.
- Club Pilates grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Club Pilates currently has 228 job openings.
What Is Club Pilates?
Club Pilates is breaking down the traditional barriers to Pilates by offering franchise opportunities to make the method accessible to more people, both financially and geographically. We passionately believe that Pilates is the finest strength-training workout available to anyone, at any age, and for any fitness level. All of our studios are equipped with Pilates Reformers, EXO-Chairs, and Spring Boards, as well as mats, balls, weights, and barres. And with our franchising concept, we're offering thousands of people a path to a fuller, richer and healthier life. We are the largest premium network of group Pilates studios in the world, with more than 600 locations slated to open throughout 2018. Ranked as THE fastest growing franchise in Inc.5000 and Entrepreneur Magazine's 2017 Franchise 500, Club Pilates provides an established executive model and completely scalable business to make the possibilities endless! Join us in overcoming obstacles, breaking records, and leveraging the mainstream fitness market to bring the benefits of Pilates to as many people as possible.keywords:N/A