CloudMargin Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CloudMargin's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.5M per year.
- CloudMargin received $10.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- CloudMargin's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- CloudMargin's total funding is $25M.
- CloudMargin has 65 Employees.
- CloudMargin grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- CloudMargin currently has 4 job openings.
What Is CloudMargin?
Headquartered in London, CloudMargin created the world's first cloud-based collateral management workflow tool, which has earned twelve different industry awards since 2015 for innovation and best-in-class technology. The firm's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model is helping many of the leading financial institutions globally - including exchanges, brokerage firms, banks, asset management firms and insurance companies - meet time-critical regulatory deadlines and reduce costs associated with collateral requirements that are growing dramatically. CloudMargin bypasses many of the shortfalls of legacy, on-premise software, enabling clients to experience rapid implementation and access to robust and secure collateral management workflow software. For more information, visit www.cloudmargin.com. Keep in touch with us! https://www.twitter.com/CloudMarginkeywords:Finance