Click Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Click Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.4M per year.
- Click Therapeutics received $17.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Click Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Click Therapeutics's total funding is $24.7M.
- Click Therapeutics has 109 Employees.
- Click Therapeutics grew their employee count by 85% last year.
- Click Therapeutics currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Click Therapeutics?
Click Therapeutics, Inc. develops and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. Through cognitive and neurobehavioral mechanisms, Click's Digital Therapeutics enable change within individuals, and are designed to be used independently or in conjunction with biomedical treatments. The Clickometrics® adaptive data science platform continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and outcomes. Following a groundbreaking clinical trial, Click's industry-leading smoking cessation program is available nationwide through a wide variety of payers, providers, and employers. Click's lead prescription program is entering into a multi-center, randomized, controlled, parallel-group, phase III FDA registration trial for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in adults.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals