Clearside BioMedical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Clearside BioMedical's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.7M per year.
- Clearside BioMedical received $20.0M in venture funding in December 2015.
- Clearside BioMedical's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Clearside BioMedical's total funding is $95.3M.
- Clearside BioMedical has 63 Employees.
- Clearside BioMedical grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Clearside BioMedical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Clearside BioMedical?
Clearside Biomedical, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing treatments that restore and preserve vision for people with serious eye diseases. Clearside's proprietary suprachoroidal treatment approach offers unprecedented access to the back of the eye where sight threatening disease often occurs. The company's unique platform for eye disease treatments is inherently flexible and intended to work with established medicines, new formulations of medicines, as well as future innovations. Clearside's pipeline includes advanced and pre-clinical product candidates in diseases where macular edema is a common complication, including uveitis, retinal vein occlusion, DME and wet age-related macular degeneration. Clearside's most advanced program is in non-infectious uveitis and it expects to file a New Drug Application (NDA) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use of suprachoroidal CLS-TA in non-infectious uveitis by the end of 2018. Clearside is headquartered in Alpharetta, GA. For more information, please visit http://www.clearsidebio.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power