Clear Align Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Clear Align's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.6M per year.
- Clear Align received $0.2M in venture funding in January 2007.
- Clear Align's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- Clear Align has 80 Employees.
- Clear Align grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Clear Align currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Clear Align?
Clear Align delivers custom electro-optic systems and subsystems utilizing imaging and laser technologies to serve the needs of the intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance communities. SYSTEMS INTEGRATION - Quick-turn Prototypes for Imaging and Laser Systems - Manufacturing for Optical Assemblies(including build to print) - Full Camera and Gimbal Integration - Repairs and Upgrades LENS ASSEMBLIES - Visible, NIR, SWIR, MWIR, LWIR Fixed Focus and Zoom - Multispectral and Single-Aperture - Refractive & Telescopes OPTICAL COMPONENTS - Flats, Prims, Wedges - Spherical, Polished Aspheres, Diamond Turned Aspheres - Domes & Hemishperes - Custom Optical Coatings In-Housekeywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals