ClearFlow Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ClearFlow's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.8M per year.
- ClearFlow received $7.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- ClearFlow's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- ClearFlow's total funding is $32M.
- ClearFlow has 27 Employees.
- ClearFlow grew their employee count by -27% last year.
- ClearFlow currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ClearFlow?
ClearFlow, Inc. (formerly Clear Catheter Systems, Inc.) is pioneering clearable catheter systems to solve the clinical problems caused by internally obstructed medical tubes. Our platform of catheter systems enable caregivers to actively clear internal obstructions to ensure these critical tubes perform optimally. The company's lead product is the PleuraFlow® Active Clearance Technology® (ACT) System, for chest tubes. Chest tubes are used in all heart and lung surgery procedures, and frequently become obstructed by blood clots. When these tubes fail, fluid that needs to be evacuated is retained, which can lead to additional complications and a significant increase in the cost of care. By preventing chest tube failure, PleuraFlow enables caregivers to manage postoperative bleeding more safely, reliably, and efficiently. The company has a pipeline of products based on its proprietary Active Clearance Technology to prevent tube failure in other medical market segments, including urinary, gastrointestinal, and for standard surgical drains.keywords:Biotechnology,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Healthcare,Information Security,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals,Security