CleanSlate UV Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CleanSlate UV's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.5M per year.
- CleanSlate UV's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- CleanSlate UV's total funding is $8.8M.
- CleanSlate UV has 46 Employees.
- CleanSlate UV grew their employee count by 119% last year.
- CleanSlate UV currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CleanSlate UV?
CleanSlate UV allows healthcare and food processing facilities to use mobile devices and tools throughout their facility risk-free. The solution takes just 30 seconds to sanitize devices, without the use of harmful chemicals. The easy-to-use design allows for use by staff and visitors alike with no training. CleanSlate was founded in June 2014 at Queen's University. Since this time, we have deployed two generations of devices into hospitals and food processing facilities across two continents. In Nov 2015, we were awarded a $500,000 investment prize by 43North in Buffalo, NY. Today, we operate in Toronto, ON and Buffalo, NY. Our team's mission is to design and manufacture technologies that track and kill pathogens on mobile devices.keywords:Healthcare, Medical Devices, Hospitals