Clarion Medical Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Clarion Medical Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.2M per year.
- Clarion Medical Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Clarion Medical Technologies has 212 Employees.
- Clarion Medical Technologies grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Clarion Medical Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Clarion Medical Technologies?
Clarion Medical Technologies is one of Canada's largest specialty medical technology providers. Offering innovative solutions since 1989 for Ophthalmology, Optometry, Urology, Gynecology, ENT and Aesthetic applications, Clarion embraces technology to deliver best-in-class products that help improve the delivery of healthcare in Canada. Our product portfolio includes high performance technologies for vision enhancement and vision protection such as intra-ocular lenses, high-definition OCT diagnostic equipment as well as laser therapies for applications ranging from glaucoma and Age-Related Macular Degeneration to treatment of BPH, stones and tumours. With more than 3,000 systems installed in Canada and representing over 40 technologies, our experience means you can trust Clarion to deliver innovative solutions that improve healthcare.keywords:Healthcare,Medical Devices