Clarify Health Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Clarify Health Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.2M per year.
- Clarify Health Solutions received $57.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Clarify Health Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Clarify Health Solutions's total funding is $58.4M.
- Clarify Health Solutions has 146 Employees.
- Clarify Health Solutions grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Clarify Health Solutions currently has 9 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Clarify Health Solutions?
At Clarify, we are improving the lives of patients and those who care for them by building the brains of the digital healthcare system of the future. We partner with forward-looking providers and payers to optimize episode workflows, improve patient experience, increase volume, and maximize bonuses. We deliver innovative digital and analytics solutions that enable patients to obtain, and our customers to deliver, more satisfying, better outcome, higher value healthcare.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Clarify Health Solutions News
Some of the key players profiled in the study are BenevolentAI, OrCam, Babylon, Freenome Inc., Clarify Health Solutions, BioXcel Therapeutics, ...
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clarify Health Solutions, Inc., a pioneer in advanced healthcare analytics and care optimization, ...
Clarify Health Solutions, Inc., a pioneer in advanced healthcare analytics and care optimization, today introduced nine predictive analytics ...
Clarify Health Solutions Funding
Clarify Health Solutions Executive Hires
|2017-07-13||Niall Brennan||Strategic Advisor||Article|
|2017-11-30||Mark Froimson||Pres American Association of Hip||Article|
|2018-03-28||Doug Yokoyama||CIO & CISO||Article|
|2018-10-17||Kara Dennis||SVP and GM of Life Sciences||Article|
|2019-03-29||Imran Qureshi||Chief Data Science Officer||Article|