Cityscape Residential Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cityscape Residential's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.4M per year.
- Cityscape Residential received $82.0M in venture funding in August 2014.
- Cityscape Residential's estimated revenue per employee is $168,750
- Cityscape Residential's total funding is $82M.
- Cityscape Residential has 32 Employees.
- Cityscape Residential grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Cityscape Residential currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cityscape Residential?
Cityscape Residential is a full service real estate development and construction firm focused on multifamily residential communities. The principals of Cityscape average over 20 years of experience in a wide range of sophisticated real estate transactions, including complex multi-party joint venture transactions, public-private partnerships, and complex financial instruments and structures. The principals of Cityscape have been responsible for the successful development and/or financing of over $2 billion of real estate throughout the eastern half of the United States during their careers and have been responsible for the development and construction of several thousand for-sale and rental residential units across multiple market areas. The firm brings an especially strong background to the innovative design and construction of high-density multifamily communities, leveraging a deep base of in-house construction experience among its partners and associates. Principals in Cityscape are trained and have practiced in the fields of architecture, urban planning, accounting, and construction management and have served as senior executives at firms ranging from small entrepreneurial partnerships to large, public, NYSE-listed companies. Cityscape principals pride themselves in the professionalism and integrity for which the firm has come to be known through its dealings.keywords:Cleantech,Real Estate,Wind Power