City Care Partnership Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- City Care Partnership's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.8M per year.
- City Care Partnership's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- City Care Partnership has 66 Employees.
- City Care Partnership grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- City Care Partnership currently has 1 job openings.
What Is City Care Partnership?
City Care Partnership is an independent provider of individualised packages of support for young people and adults with a learning disability. This might be five hours of structured support in a person's own flat, shared support for four people living in their own house, or support in a specialist housing development for 18 people with autism. Every person is an individual and we design services that work for each person and each group. We can offer Clinical Consultancy including Clinical Psychology and Speech and Language Therapy; Health Support including Nursing Support; a range of Social Care Support and Housing options such as Single Apartments, Residential Care and Supported Tenancies. Our creativity and dedication to the individual underpins our support ethos to maximise life and our commitment is to provide support that does just that. We support people to reach the maximum potential that is right for them.keywords:N/A