CityScene Media Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CityScene Media Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.4M per year.
- CityScene Media Group's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- CityScene Media Group has 47 Employees.
- CityScene Media Group grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- CityScene Media Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CityScene Media Group?
Locally-owned magazine publishing company with products distributed throughout Ohio. Flagship publication: CityScene Magazine, Columbus Arts, Entertainment & Style. CityScene has the largest circulation and readership of any regional magazine reaching Central Ohio's affluent market. Visit the digital version (including Web exclusive editorial, events, promotions and giveaways) online at: www.cityscenecolumbus.com Also publish: Dublin Life Magazine, Westerville Magazine, Tri-Village Magazine, Pickerington Magazine, Healthy New Albany Magazine and Discover Grove City Magazine. CMG also publishes the statewide HealthScene Ohio--The Official Magazine of the State Medical Board of Ohio. Custom publishing includes Chamber Directories, Convention & Visitor Guides and Association publications and collateral material. Media kits including distribution and rates: www.cityscenecolumbus.com/advertise 614-572-1240keywords:N/A