CityBase Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CityBase's estimated revenue is currently $16.8M per year.
- CityBase received $6.2M in venture funding in July 2016.
- CityBase's estimated revenue per employee is $184615
- CityBase's total funding is $24.7M.
- CityBase has 91 Employees.
- CityBase grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- CityBase currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CityBase?
CityBase creates technology to make government more personal and responsive. We integrate government systems to a unified, web-based platform accessible online, on the phone, and in person via kiosk. This gives utilities and agencies a common way to digitize and deliver services, accept payments, and communicate with residents and businesses.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Blue Health Int...||$12.7M||131||5%|
|Digital Minds T...||$4.4M||47||15%|
Autonomous Shuttles May Come To San Antonio's Brooks City Base ... The testing ground for the project will be Brooks City Base, the former ...
... 45 minutes, traveling through the city at speeds of up to 100 mph before eventually reaching Southeast Military Drive near City Base Landing.
Take a peek behind the software and tools CityBase builds for city governments, and you'll find the experiences of everyone reflected in its ...
|2016-07-08||$6.2M||B||KDWC Ventures, LLC||Article|
CityBase Executive Hires