Cirdan Ltd Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cirdan Ltd's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.6M per year.
- Cirdan Ltd's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Cirdan Ltd has 90 Employees.
- Cirdan Ltd grew their employee count by 50% last year.
- Cirdan Ltd currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cirdan Ltd?
Cirdan designs, manufactures and supplies innovative software and imaging solutions for the acceleration and enhancement of diagnosis. Our systems are optimised for pathology and clinical laboratory usage. Cirdanￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs primary product is its world-class Laboratory Information System, ULTRA. ULTRA has been designed to streamline laboratory operations and is currently installed in more than 72 laboratories across 6 continents. Another core product is PathLite Compact, a purpose-built system designed specifically for gross imaging within clinical laboratories. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Lisburn, Northern Ireland and has additional offices in Canada and Australia. Cirdan is also responsible for organising Pathology Horizons, an annual and open CPD conference on the future of pathology. For more information visit - www.pathologyhorizons.comkeywords:N/A