Cimcorp North America Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cimcorp North America's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.5M per year.
- Cimcorp North America's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Cimcorp North America has 160 Employees.
- Cimcorp North America grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Cimcorp North America currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cimcorp North America?
Cimcorp Automation, Ltd. (Cimcorp) is a manufacturer and integrator of turnkey robotic gantry-based order fulfillment and tire handling solutions. Designed to reduce operating costs, ensure traceability, and improve accuracy and efficiency, these solutions are used within manufacturing facilities, distribution centers and warehouses around the world. Based in Grimsby, Ontario, Canada, Cimcorp Automation, Ltd. is a subsidiary of Cimcorp Oy of Finland, which is wholly owned by Murata Machinery Ltd. (Muratec), a Japan-based manufacturer of factory and office automation. Combined, these companies have delivered more than 8,000 systems to automotive, food and beverage, e-commerce, consumer goods and postal services customers across five continents. For more information, visit www.cimcorp.com.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Solar Power,Wind Power