Chronosphere Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chronosphere's estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- Chronosphere's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Chronosphere's total funding is $54.4M.
- Chronosphere has 62 Employees.
- Chronosphere grew their employee count by 138% last year.
- Chronosphere currently has 13 job openings.
What Is Chronosphere?
Chronosphere is the only SaaS monitoring solution built for cloud-native, providing deep insights into every layer of your stack -- from the infrastructure to the applications to the business. Chronosphere puts control back into the hands of Site Reliability engineering teams worldwide, who rely on it to provide them with real-time visibility and alerts to help them operate scalable, highly available, and resilient applications Chronosphere is a remote-first company with hubs in New York City, Seattle, and Vilnius. The company is backed by venture capital investors Greylock Partners, General Atlantic and Lux Capital. Join our team, and help create the future of observability. Learn more at https://chronosphere.io/keywords:saas, observability, monitoring, cloud-native