Choices Housing Association Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Choices Housing Association's estimated annual revenue is currently $30M per year.
- Choices Housing Association's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Choices Housing Association has 111 Employees.
- Choices Housing Association grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Choices Housing Association currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Choices Housing Association?
Choices Housing Association is a leading UK not-for-profit care provider, operating in Staffordshire and Shropshire. Linked to the Wrekin Housing Trust, Choices offer a range of care and support to meet a variety of needs; Residential Care Homes, Supported Living, Extra Care, Independent Living and Respite Care. Operating a range of care services for people with disabilities and other vulnerable client groups, our care and support services are amongst the highest rated in the country. Our whole ethos is to deliver what our service users need, and put them at the centre of everything we do. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our services and staff, and have won numerous awards. Contact us for more information, and to see how we can help you and your family.keywords:Consumer Services