Children's Dental Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Children's Dental Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.6M per year.
- Children's Dental Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Children's Dental Health has 91 Employees.
- Children's Dental Health grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Children's Dental Health currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Children's Dental Health?
Children's Dental Health has been providing quality pediatric dental care to the community for more than 40 years. With more than 20 practices and pediatric dentists located throughout the state of Pennsylvania, we allow for convenient access to dental care that is engaging, fun, and educational for patients. With our show, tell, do method, our growing patients actively learn routines to ensure a healthy smile for years to come. As a leading, regional provider of pediatric dental care, our team provides comprehensive oral health care from infancy through adolescence. Our goal is for children to develop and maintain a positive association with dental care early on in their lives, so they may establish positive habits as they grow. Healthy smiles start here. Locations in Pennsylvania: - Aston - Bensalem - Chadds Ford - Downingtown - Drexel Hill - Easton - Exton - Harrisburg - Lancaster - Limerick - Mechanicsburg - Plymouth Meeting - South Philadelphia - Trexlertown - Warrington - West Grove - West Philadelphia - Wyomissing - Yorkkeywords:N/A