Chicken Soup for the Soul Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chicken Soup for the Soul's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.8M per year.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- Chicken Soup for the Soul has 94 Employees.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Chicken Soup for the Soul?
Chicken Soup for the Soul, the world?s favorite and most recognized storyteller, publishes the famous Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. With over 100 million books sold to date in the U.S. and Canada alone, more than 250 titles, and translations into more than 40 languages, ?chicken soup for the soul? is one of the world?s best-known phrases and is regularly referenced in pop culture. Today, 22 years after it first began sharing happiness, inspiration and wellness through its books, this socially conscious company continues to publish new titles, but has also evolved beyond the bookstore with super premium pet food, a line of high quality soups, and a variety of licensed products and digital offerings, all inspired by stories. Chicken Soup for the Soul has recently expanded into visual storytelling through movies and television, as it continues ?changing the world one story at a time®.?keywords:N/A